The Courvix Network maintains a Terms of Service in an effort to maintain the quality of our service and comply with applicable laws.
You shall not:
- Break laws applicable to us or the locations of our services
- Use our services to make threats of violence
- Use our services to send spam
- Cause any undue strain on our network
- Make any attempt to DDoS, exploit, hack, or interfere with the operation of our network
- Impersonate any of our staff members
- Intentionally spread misinformation about our service
- Distribute malware
- Automate registrations
- Assist other's in breaking our policies
- Hold us liable for refusing your service, ending your service, or anything that interferes with your own activities
Our Terms of Service only serves as a guideline. We reserve the right to ban you from any portion of our network for any reason including those not listed here.